This plate's unique Hi-Gloss Poly (polyethylene) is virtually indestructible and will not yellow like polystyrene plastic.
- .075 and .055 Poly are for permanent use where a front state license plate is not required.
- .035 and .023 Poly are primarily for temporary dealer use in any state.
- .035 Poly is heavy enough for extended use when cost is the primary factor.
- .024 Poly Coated Card is for use as a temporary dealer registration plate where mandated by law such as in Georgia.
- .024 non-embossed aluminum is for permanent use when a metal plate is preferred.